Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- We declare that: we are the original authors and we agree with the order of appearance in the manuscript; we approve the current version and submission to RIICS; the manuscript has not been published by any media (print or digital); it is not available on the internet (repository, database, web page, blog, etc.); it was not submitted to another journal simultaneously, and it is not being considered for publishing by another editorial.
We have read the journal's policies and we agree with them (see Guide for authors).
- The text adheres to the shipping requirements outlined in the Shipping instructions.
- We, the authors, have downloaded the cover letter model, registered all the requested information, reviewed and complied with the checklist that is contained there, signed at the end, and attached to this shipment (download cover letter model at HERE).
- All authors have individually downloaded, read, responded to and signed the Declaration of interests and attached in this shipment (download the Declaration of Interests template HERE).
- We confirm that the following files are attached to this submission: 1. Cover letter; 2. Article; 3. Declaration of interests (of each of the authors). 4. Figures (if the manuscript contains figures, they must be attached in separate files: jpg, png, etc.). 5. Research approval document (of the bioethics committee or organizations that approved the study). 6. Informed consent for publication (if there is data, photographs, or material that identifies the study participants in the article).
- All authors assign the copyright to Fundación Universitaria María Cano (Institution that publishes the journal) if the manuscript is approved for publication (see Assignment of rights policy).